So we all know that The Divergent Series: Insurgent is coming out next month and we are all anticipating the sequel to be like the novel and so I would like to ask you what things do you think is going to be missed out from the books that will not be translated into on screen action or drama? But we can all dream of that becoming true, as we always rely on the movies been true to the books.
So here are the questions below:
- What things are you most excited to see in the film?
- Can we expect more in the movies and that can we also see some more things added like the box in the trailers?
- What can you predict Edgar's character is going to be like?
- Do you think that Tris is going to be starting something that she can't pull down?
- Why do you think that Evelyn as got something up her selves that will create tension between Four and Tris?
- How can you tell that Caleb is not wanting to portray his sister, but how can you tell that Caleb is doing it just for education reasons?
- What do you think Peter and Edward are going to be like in the film?
Unlike the Factions which are close to being removed as a new society is put into place but under the laws of the factionless people. So does anyone have thoughts on this topic? Because it will be awesome to see the government that they have will be a benefit or something a lot worse then that. But like they says "Faction before blood".
So thanks for reading!